Sunday, September 23, 2007

All the bad things finally passed gua.....

Last week really is not mine week. All the thing can b go to the wrong side. Me n my bf hav argue on yesterday. The argument almost ended up our relationship. Mayb i too angry o childish of tis argument. I jus wan to delete those kind of unhappy thing.

After one more hour, is a new week for me to start my new life over. :) In between, soli to those frens who worried me..... thanks all of urs. 2moro, i wil start a new job - part time merchandiser which i mentioned b4. Feel a bit nervous of tis new job.

3 more days, my bf wil go outstation. He wil go to Indonesia for 3days 2nites. I think i gonna to mis him crazy those few days coz mayb we cant contact for those days... We mus b contact everyday except for tat time when i went to ns den we onli contact one week once. But he seems very excited to go here n gain the new experiences.... :p

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.