Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Virus of Problems Growing...

2day i feel so bad about three things.....

1) I so hate about the bitch who i had mentioned b4. 2day, early morning my fren sms me said tat bitch suddenly go sit beside him. Again tat bitch dun reserve place for me again. I feel so tension go coll especially on wed coz noon tat bitch wil pretend close wit me ask me go for lunch again.... 2day, i success to escape lunch wit her. But i had skipped class go ioi n watch movie wit frens.....

2) I feel so sorry to one of my best fren, coz 2day i shouted at him without reason. It is because, i so angry about tat bitch n he talk wit me. Although i said sorry to tat fren, but he seem til angry me. I really dun hav idea wat to do. I know is my fault mayb he wil not forgive me again. I lost a fren cause my mistakes. I so useless til can make someone close wit me angry me n dun wan fren wit me somemore.

3) My cousin called to my mum tis morning n talk something bad about me. Remember last blog i mentioned tat my cousin is my boss wife o not..... She talked i demand claim petrol n i dun going to implement the job which she asked me to do.... In fact, the truth is not like wat her talking about. Coz she dunno so detail about my job since i under her husband not her. I feel so shocked when my mum told me tis thing. The feeling jus like u nvr steal money but ppl said u stolen it. N i cry in front of my mum...... Coz so many bad thing happened 2day n i really cant afford to face it..... i feel really depress now..... mayb i need to c doctor soon.....
My boss called me once i arrived home after class, he sounds like dunno wat thing my cousin talk to my mum n feel so shock when he discuss wit me, i cry again.... he like try to comfort me..... but i really feel my cousin make a small issue become big issue......

I totally disappointed to my life, to wat i living now, to wat position am i right now......
I lost a best fren n my cousin relationship become worse by now.....
Many thing really cant b go back again.....
Nor matter how u try, how u explain oso useless.....
I really lost the direction in my life but dun one wil share my feeling right now......

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.