Thursday, September 6, 2007

Identity Reveal

I jus watch the movie called "Perfect Stranger" which not a very nice movie but remind me the important of identity. Now, i realize that i reveal some information which is quite private to my frenz is a dangerous behavior. I feel regret n foolish of me. Y i reveal something which lead me to the trouble n bring a lot of problem to me. I really hope i can hav a new identity n go to the new place which dun ppl wil know me.

2day is not my day serious. Y many surprise things come across me which lead me to the bad consequences. I tot i m lucky 2day but actually is opposite. Coz i eat KFC as dinner, i order the colonial burger set but the cashier gave me zinger burger. I didnt notice she gave me wrong burger coz i really depress on tat time. Until i open tat burger n eat den feel so spicy den realize she gave the wrong burger 2me. But tis is not something lucky as u think. Coz the zinger burger very very spicy ler. As a result, i cant finish tat "lucky" burger oso.... Wat happen 2me 2day????!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.