Monday, September 10, 2007

Stress coming...

Stress coming when one lump sum of assign coming week by week......

Dreamweaver is a software used to create the web pages n then post to the internet. But i m the idiot in using tis kind of software. I hate dreamweaver very much. Coz my lecturer asked me to do the commercial web page n upload to the net. But he nvr teach me how to upload and ask me try myself. I jus completed my web page now the problem arise. I cant view my pictures after i upload all the thing. Wat i can i do. One of my classmate done the web page edi but since like dun wan teach me. Y so selfish o. Now i keep on trying on uploading my web page wit photos. Hope can upload successfully den i can go sleep early. Coz i now edi tire edi but need force myself of doing tis stupid thing try an error.

Somemore, 2day my international marketing assign reject by my lecturer. He so cruel rejected all the assign. Wat is wrong wit him. Something wrong wit his manner. I so angry coz need to redo again. Since i hav put some efford in the previous assign ma. Haiz, 10marks assign dun need give some many trouble to me gua. Feel like wan to give up of tis stupid 10marks....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.