Thursday, September 20, 2007

Social Barriers

I really out of mood 2day coz some social barriers exist in my coll. Unhappy coll's life begin is hunted me. It not my dreamed coll's life anymore. I dunno use wat words to describe all tis thing since i had been reveal my blog address to someone i should not gave tat make me regret yesterday n make me cant sleep whole the night.

My blog should be the space for me to speak freely. But now, tis blog like limited me to speak out something. So i jus can speak out in indirectly way (safe way).

Recently, i feel unhappy wit my coll's life. Wat can i do? I asked some of my frens, they jus advised me ignore all those unhappy thing. It is because more i care about it, the more i wil suffer. N they called tis is a stupid behavior. But i til cant controlled myself to think about it.

Life should be simple n enjoyable, but it happens to me in opposite way. I really need frens who can be trusted to support me to go through all tis barriers.....

2 comments:

Mystery59 said...

If you are talking about me, then you don't worry... I'll keep it as my secret. You can free to express your feeling. I won't laugh at your post nor telling others. You can always trust me.

Kathy said...

No la. I dun mean u. I mean other ppl lo. Sorry ler make u misunderstood. Actually is me think too much edi. Of coz, i trust u....


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.