Friday, September 21, 2007

Stupid Waiting Coz i Believe

I really out of my mood now. Tis is going is the first time i going to write about my bf in my blog. I really feel myself very stupid waiting he phone cal coz he promise to call me after the project runway tv show. But after the tv show, i waiting n keep waiting, he til dun calling me. So i be the mover, i cal him for several times. He didnt pick up my phone. After a while, i til keep calling n calling til he pick up my phone, he was blur blur coz he nap in sofa. N i was asking him, whether wat to talk o not. He said yes n said wil cal me.

Ok, tis time i waiting again. He til dun cal me. I feel frustrated edi, i cal him again. Again, the answer is til the same, he was sleeping in his bed right now. I understand he was so tire coz working for whole day. But pls dun play my feeling ok.

If he really cant chat wit me, jus said it honestly. Dun let me keep waiting n waiting. U know i hate waiting rite. 2moro is not going a date day for me n him....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.