Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy all den week

Sorry, i didn't write my blog almost 1week. Actually, i wan to write blog but very busy doing assign. 2day feel better a bit coz i jus passed up 1assign which is e-commerce assign i mentioned b4. Yesterday i asked one of my fren to upload for me n successful. But yesterday i quite unlucky coz when i wan print out my assign for e-commerce, my printer run out of color ink. So, yesterday nite i hav 2 rush to my bf house n print. After that, i went back to my house n plan to burn out the assign but my pc burner is dvd burner not a cd-r burner. Haiz...., so i use my bf laptop to burn but cant burn coz i stupid i set the wrong drive to burn. Ai...., so i hav been busy all the nite jus for 1assign. 2day i finally hand in to coll n feel relief a bit ler. Now i dun so stress edi.

Some more, 2day i lunch wit 2of my course mates n they make funny jokes n talk nonsense coz wan disturb other guy who dated wit a pretty girl..... Is a happy lunch in McDonald... ;)

Next week, i hav to go work as part time merchandiser. Feel nervous n happy. Hope i can handle tis job good while handle my coll assign.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.