Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Resign

Remember i mentioned the first day job of me yesterday. 2day i didnt go any outlets although i dun hav class. Coz boss dun provide any petrol claim. They jus ask me go after my class to save petrol. 1place rm20 edi so little somemore 2day they told me i dun need go kl area edi. Other outlets oso dun need. If i act fact, i can go klg 2outlets. If i slow then they wil cover up. Wtf!

I jus e-mail report to boss n ask them whether til need my serivces o not since all the outlets u all can go. Den let ur all go n "enjoy" la. I wan quit edi. Actually, my boss is my cousin husband. So i feel embrace when need said the truth. Dunno 2moro they wil cal me o not? If nvr cal me, mayb i wil ignore them coz feel disappointed edi. Wat they promise b4 totally different now.

Such an abusing ppl job they find other ppl better la. So next time i wil not work under them again.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.