Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Utilize by Bitch

Which bitch i talking about? I sure she dunno she being named Bitch by me. She such an adorable when i knew her last time. But suddenly tis year, she change majority of her attitudes. She is a bitch. Initially, i dun wan post something related to her inside my blog coz dun wan let her exist in my blog. But 2day, she try to start the fire wit me. She did the thing which make me annoyed twice in tis day.

When she need to utilize me, she wil come close wit me n talk shit. When she dun need utilize me, she wil treated me as transparent. I jus realize 2day which she try utilize me. Although, i n she from best fren downgrade to normal fren. But i til treat her as normal fren. I nvr think something in negative thing such as utilize her o get any benefits from her.

She totally disappointed me n make me more hate her right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.