Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad Luck

2day i feel a bit bad luck of me coz early morning when i on the way go to coll, i tahan by police but i didnt against any law.... So innocent ler.... When the traffic light turned to yellow i oso dun dare to go n patiently wait for green light den go ler.... Suddenly one of the police standing in the middle of the road tahan the car in front me n me oso ler.... So weird ler..... I tot i force to stop to the aside but when i plan to stop aside unwillingly.... I found thr no hav space somemore....N i looking to another police, he is busying discussing wit one lorry driver so i jus escape from them. Tat time i really feel scare, if the police caush me ler.... But luckily there are onli 2 police n both r them quite busy on tat time. Coz i dun wan to give them under table money ler i didnt did any wrong oso.... Y i mus stop aside waste my time n mayb need pay them money to escape myself from summon....

After that, i went to coll car park management settle my parking payment in the break time..... N i went into the toilet in tat building..... When i go inside the toilet, i sure i m alone inside onli. But when i wash my hand in front of mirror..... I heard one girl called "Shelly".... I feel so creepy on tat time since i onli the one inside the toilet...... I try to calm down n think maby is the person outside n shout on her fren o wat.... So i walk fast to leave the toilet n look around the building thr...... no even 1girl was around thr jus one guy jus passing beside me...... Haha... i feel something wrong of that toilet edi n walk quite fast to leave tat building as fast as possible...... That toilet definetely got something "dirty" inside.... so scary ler....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.