Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

2day is April fool... tis morning I feeling scare fool by my frens since I hav classes in coll... luckily I nvr fool by others... haha... but 2day class like quite weird lo... my math lecturer jus teach 1hour den said dismiss o... normally class is 3hours ler... mayb no one pay attention of wat her taught coz she makes the simple equation become more complicated ler... something like form 5 add math thing onli... she taught like high level math... haiz...

Recently, I plan to sign up to donate out my organs n tissues when I die... last time I may not to dare to do this... but now I feel wan to do it... hope all of my organs n tissues can benefits to other patients... jus 1 part I feel cannot be donate out... which is my skin... I feel unacceptable to tear out my skin n give other patients to transplant on their bodies... another barrier is... my mum dun agree I donate out my organ... coz she feel someone who die should keep all of the organs n tissues... not to donate out n left the "empty body"... emm... I think I can make my own decision since I 21years old edi... my mum agree o not is doesnt matter gua... she will agree me in the coming time...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.