Thursday, April 10, 2008

Plant.....

Recently, I feel like got interest in planting... feel like taking care the new life... n feel fun a bit lo.. like got something essential which mus do everyday... Tat day, I went to my grandpa house... n take some photos... all plants is take care by him patiently in year by year... n all of the plants grow very pretty... like got shape lo...

Tis is a "fu gui hua" which my grandpa said very hard to plant 1... coz their root will rotten if the soil too wet...


His collection.... jus a little part oni.... til hav somemore behind...

The tree nearby my grandpa house which like very unique...

Actually til got 1 tree like "sakura" tree which full of pink colour flower... is inside the play ground around tat area... emm... next time when I go again will take tat pics to share wit u all lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.