Friday, April 4, 2008

Presentation

2day I have been chosen to present all part of the assignment... luckily I have prepared well... if not sure "die"... actually when presenting that time... I quite nervous... my hand is shaking ler... but I jus look at my lecturer... n look a bit at other classmates onli... the lecturer very hard to handle 1... b4 I present... 1 of my classmate in other group being asked the difficult question by him... n tat girl cannot answer... n my lecturer keep on asking like purposely wan make her feel weak... at tat time I feel quite scare ler... scare like her... being asked the difficult question... when I present tat time... I being ask by him few questions... got some I really no idea how to answer n tell him I dunno... n some I jus simply answer wit wat I know... n yet finally... he said good o... he said I got improvement o... coz b4 tat I m the weakest in my group... tat y he purposely choose me to present all... after present... I feel like relax a bit... since the presentation passed edi...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.