Saturday, April 5, 2008

Over Cooked...

Haha... Jus now my mum wan cook some Chinese medicine for me to drink... n while cooking... she went n take a short nap... around til 12a.m. I smell the medicine like over cooked edi... so I went to kitchen n shut down the fire... n looked inside the pot... the small cloth put at the bottom was burning slowly... It really scare me... so I faster pour water inside the pot... n also wake up my mum n tell her... she said she set the phone alarm to wake up her at 11p.m. but the alarm didnt ring... den I feel weird n check her phone... haiz... she forget to set in the international time frame... 11p.m is 23:00 ma... luckily the pot nvr burn out... if not my house might be burn off...

This is a pic of the pot after I pour some water inside... my mum said all cannot used edi... need to throw on 2moro...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.