Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nothing but jus pics....

Tis is a money which left by my grandma... they said cannot spend 1 mus keep 1... so I fold them into heart shape lo... means I wil remember my grandma in my heart...

My recent make bear with towel... actually not complete yet... the bear has outfit 1... wait I finish den I wil post tis bear again o....

My "magic plant" grow so tall edi... n the leaf oso big big o...

Let me share a bit my planting experience to ur all... emm... when morning tat time I put tis plant outside but nvr expose under hot sun... n when nite time I put tis plant outside... to let the plant absorb the "wet" air around lo... tis few days I nvr give tis plant water o... coz keep on raining ma... the plant edi absorb the rain water... 2moro I going to buy the new pot for tis plant... since the existing 1 like too small for it edi... haha...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.