Monday, April 7, 2008

Crabs....

The crabs all til live 1 inside my mopping bucket....

Hehe... is not me holds the crab o... is my mum... she take out the crab...

Finally the crab arrive the "table" to prepare "crop" by my mum....

Jus now my dinner is eating tis few crabs which caught by my uncle n he jus gave us 2day... the crab quite "fat" o got yellow n red thing inside their meat o... very delicious o... but waste a bit time of eating lo... but I like crab cook by my mum coz the recipe outside do not hav ma... my mum is using the wat peanuts sauce plus eggs... very very nice o...

My mum very brave lo... she dare to hold the crab n let me take pics o... n dare to "crop" them oso... for me... haha... I wil buy the "death" crabs rather than the live 1 lo... but the live crab taste more delicious lo... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.