Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exam nearer....

Now I having study break around 2 weeks den after that will back to coll to sit for final exam in may... but til need finish 2assignments n 1presentation within this 2weeks... feel so sien.... feel like no time prepare for exam... for calculation is easy to revision since jus need recall back form 5 add math thing n remember some formulation tat all... but for the theories based subject... need spend more time to study gua I guess... emm... some subjects are quite direct lo... since lecturer got given tips... jus another 1 theories based subject need study for A-Z since I skipped that subject class quite a lot time...

Jus now went out supper with family... I drive car ma... almost kill the cat again ler... so scary... luckily I nvr drive fast so til can skip the cat lo... if not... sure hav more than 2 cat spirits in my car... yer...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.