Tuesday, April 15, 2008

College Life's Pics

Haha... all those pics below was taken in last 2years when I jus joined in coll... n last time I did participants in number of competitions... such as the spirit of kl.... the spirit of malacca both organized by RAGE - The Star... n LG competition... n others gua... cant remember all lo...

I jus found all tis pics when break time... one of my fren told me tat he jus saw back last 2years of us... haha... said we changed a lot lo... from top to toe lo... den I went thr n c... n use my phone took those pics lo... all the pics quite blur... coz the pics paste on the corner thr colour getting fade off edi... although blur a bit but til can c my face.... haha...

All the participants from Binary College.... around 50 teams with 4 ppl in 1 team....

Haha... lastly we managed b the last 10 teams n went into final....

When the final day in Dataran Merdeka... at 5 something ler... tat day quite early wake up ma...

My teammate Kiat Mun, Vincent, n me....

The briefing session b4 the final day...
from left to right : Kiat Mun, Aaron, Me, ??, Vincent and Chei Lin....

Haha... the ?? 1 is the marshal for my team... i forget wat name lo... hehe... soli ler... but feel happy when look back those pics... coz like got activities to join... can play play ma... now no much activities lo... so disappointed...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.