Thursday, April 10, 2008

Work in Pikom Pc Fair - KLCC

From 2moro start onwards to Sun... the Pikom PC Fair will be held in KLCC... n guess wat I wil working thr oso lo... haiz... hope not too busy lo... everytime pc fair feel tension a bit 1... coz sometimes really very busy til only can eat 1meal for whole day o.... especially for last day... for sure jus 1meal o... n standing for whole day... the legs will be extremely pain lo... guess it is the price to pay off to get money... haha... but hope can know some new frens thr...


The passes I collected since year 2006 I had worked in pc fair til now.... Emm.. tis is my part time job to earn extra pocket money lo... :P

I jus went n bought the new personal alarm lo... RM20+++ onli...

This thing got very bright flash light n alarm lo...

Actually I wan buy the pepper spray 1... but my mum said the alarm 1 more good o... coz she scare I take train alone to klcc work ma... den keep on asking me go n buy tis personal alarm lo...
since I seldom take train alone ma... haha...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.