Monday, April 21, 2008

I kill the worm!!! (purposely)

Haha... I kill the worm again lo... this is I purposely did 1... coz dunno from whr this green colour worm stick on my shoulder ma... n make my shoulder feel a bit itchy den I use my hand to touch c y so itchy... den c got this thing lo... of coz I throw it immediately lo... it still can crawl on ground...

This big fat greenish worm... so geli ler...

Guess wat??? This is tat greenish worm... but after burned by me... den ma looked like different a bit lo....

As shown on the pic... I burn the worm wit lighter... initially... the worm til can jump up side down ler when the heat near it... but after that I keep on burn it... til like tis lo... I know tis like cruel a bit... but my curiosity make me to do tis... haiz...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.