Saturday, November 10, 2007

Abandon

Finally 2day I cant control myself edi... I went out hiao at noon lo... I went to 1Utama... Go around n look for 1shop which called what IQ Box shop... The concept they used are quite new n can worked on it as I think... coz as a small entrepreneur u just can rent a small box of place to display ur goods... is such a good way to realize the little dream of small entrepreneur... actually I m quite interest to rent 1box n try my lucky... but I think I will do it after my exam gua since I dun ask the rental yet... If affordable... I would like to give a try o...

Abandon... I almost b abandon... Problems without solutions... Guess it wil last how long??? I til wonder... I dunno is my behavior o attitude problems o others ppl problem... The thing I know is I dislike lie to my closer ppls... I nvr lie on them... I jus wan b myself... tell them all the truth... Jus say, if they cannot accept the truth... den gone case... How matter how they forced me... I til wil tell the truth... N 1thing.... I hate ppl threaten me o forced me to do something... It really make me feel like I b control... it really hurt ppl... Pls bare in mind...

The best conclusion for my 2day life is... I like riding in the roller coaster... I didnt expected when it wil falls... n when it wil stop... such a crazy game... which make my heart pump faster...

But life til going... 2moro morning my bro wil back... n I mus mus need start revision lo... cant always feel lazy ler... if not tis sem my result wil drop seriously... but I really dun look good at tis sem result... since every of my assign... I jus do it at last minute without checking at the end... haiz... whatever la... I dun care tis anymore... feel sien edi ma...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.