Friday, November 30, 2007

Haunted House

Tis is the best haunted house I went.... the worst haunted house definitely is thr Genting 1.... so sux... Tis haunted house is located at ss17, Subang Jaya... Student price is RM15 if Adult price is Rm20 lo...

Initially, the host tell me if too scare can shout for help n they wil stop n help me out n wish me good luck o... sound like I in the seeker tv show ler... so scary ler... den he open door n I c the narrow lorong so dark n a bit water ler.... den go inside the very dark room ler very very nice til cant c five fingers on my hand... I dun dare to go in ler... den hav to brave myself n go in lo... den got "ghost" scare me from any corner possible lo... the way they appear so suddenly but I sure know they r fake ma but til feel scare ma coz so suddenly ma...

Tis haunted house make me feel in I in the Resident Evil game ler... the situation so similar ler... I got passed through the jungle ( with real plants ), the office, the school, the coffin room, the ppl hang up room, the garden wit the chain saw sound n tools.... and others lo cant remember so many... overall the process is around 15 - 20 minutes like tat lo... the situation really really so real...

The effect on my self is yesterday midnight I dun date to go toilet ler... feel like walking in the haunted house ma... :P but after that tak boleh tahan den go toilet oso lo... haha... but the haunted house is til 9dec onli....

4 comments:

kobee ng said...

hey kathy ...
im kobzng from the klang forum
just tellin u that i was working at the haunted house. =)
glad tht u enjoyed that ...

Kathy said...

Wa Lau ler...
Really ar??
Den u sure did the good job lo... scare me so much ler...
Next time when got haunted house let me know lo... hoho...

Chiew Ka 4..! said...

hi kathy...
i m d organizer of the haunted house last year 2007. m glad u were soo............ scared !
tis year 2008 there is going to b another haunted event.
stay tuned.
bye....................!

Kathy said...

Wah... really a... hope u wil organize again lo.. I wil bring more frens to visit it...

So remember to inform me lo... for year 2008... :)


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.