Monday, November 12, 2007

Belief

My mum always tell me that cannot work with the relative, especially the one who closer... But I dun believe of tis... So... Now I suffer lo... Last few days, I cal my cousin n ask her about my salary n pc fair thing... She said wil cal me by tis week... But 2day I did not receive any call from her... She totally try to ignore me... But pls give me salary ler... She though I so rich meh... I pay the toll n parking when working with her in advance ler... She so sux... Now I feel hate her a bit ler...

Somemore, my mum said cannot judge ppl by face o... Last time I went to make a new spec ma n ask tat guy the contact lens price... He said 6months need rm220... Den jus now I went out wit mum n ask other shop... the girl said onli need rm190 ler.... wtf.... rm30 different ler... b4 that I so trust tat guy ler... look like honest onli... who know wan con me... hate hate hate la.... last time psp oso like tat... now contact lens oso like tat... but lucikly I dun buy from tat guy yet... :) so I til can go survey in different shop lo....

So... mus listen what the older ppl said lo... they more experiences ma... we til young ma.... but around 1month later is year 2008 ma... I going to b 21years old edi ler... so old... I dun wan 21years old ler not good... coz my age wil start counting beginning at 2 tis number edi... so bu she de sweet 20 right now.... :(

2day I mus finish revision 1subject lo... Now til leave half gua.. I mus jia you jia you lo... Next fri going to malacca with family ma... I wan go eat satay steamboat, chicken rice ball n buy the pineapple pie which I like... only malacca can buy that pineapple pie ler coz special n nice o... Thr can buy oso buy very expensive lo... 1small pie need around rm1.50 like tat lo... thr more cheap n handmade on the spot ler... So I waiting the next fri coming lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.