Thursday, November 22, 2007

Burn Out

Sorry last few days I been prepared my exam n lazy to on now I m back lo.... exam is going to the half way edi lo... feel relief many lo... now jus left 2subjects to go on next week.... oh yeah, 2moro I wil going to malaca lo... actually is quite bored small place onli but I mis thr local food lo... very nice o...

Tis coming december pc fair I wil going to work in lo... I jus received my cousin cal jus now... Work for stingy ppl... Now the job market is so limit ler... jus now I went to jusco bukit raja, klg thr ask the part time job... all full ler... left the full time job onli... dunno salary wil b how much ler... haiz... I dun wan work ler... so sien... standing kayu...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.