Monday, November 5, 2007

Haiz..

Sometime I really dunno wat I wan... Cannot make the clear guideline for my life... The line getting blur n blur... Haiz.. Sometime I feel my life simple but happy... sometime I feel in the opposite way... Since recently... my social life is getting worse n worse dunno how to solve... the unsolvable relations edi... so on wit my father's side of relatives... Now I jus hope finish my exam n can relax... Really need a space to breath...

Recently rain a lot, the cold environment really make ppl feel lazy n sleepy ler... Tis thurs is Happy Deepavali lo... Half of my neighbours is Indian so I can get the biscuit from them... I like the Indian biscuit got 1is using butter made 1 ler very nice o...

Tis wed is the last class for tis sem edi... Tis sem is the most dynamic sem for me... since my friendship hav change a lot... such an unbelievable... like a nightmare gua... Whatever happened, life til need to go on... I til hav 2sems to go in next year... Exam coming soon which wil start on 19 nov til 27 nov... Jus now I jus start to make up some notes to revision... Tis sem is more difficult a bit lo since 2subjects the lecturer didn't teach so well so I hav to put more efford on these sub... Tis sem hav 5subjects need to exam... including 2subjects which hav a lot of calculations n formula... Haiz.. During tis period my bro wil coming back edi... Mayb during exam period need go malacca fetch him since he wil change to new hostel during end of sem... After he back... same thing although I in study break but oso cant online so frequent... I wait him buying the laptop den wil b better...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.