Monday, November 26, 2007

Where Am I???

2day is my account exam... yesterday I try to revision til quiet late coz I too over confidence edi.... I tot is easy but is like I suddenly forget everything ler... tis kind of feeling is really weird... 1st time I felt like shit... mayb curse by someone gua... Den 2day wake up on morning.... n go exam hall when do the question... I cannot balance ler... I waste a lot of time stunned on Q1 in section B.... den when I look at watch thr is no much time for me edi... den I jump to Q2 n so on lo... but when do Q2 same thing happened ler... I blur edi dunno which 1 should b transfer to wat account.... Aiyo... I really dunno wat I was doing... Tis is my worse paper which I did so far... b4 tat I feel so confidence on tis... now confidence killed me... killed my marks oso... I feel so sad 2day... n guess what... now I got phobia to 2moro paper ler since tis is a calculation paper oso... now I feel like I revision enough edi but scare 2moro suddenly wil feel blank again ler... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.