Friday, November 9, 2007

Summary

Tis few days I not able to update my blog really feel "xin ku".. as I said b4 I had been addicted to writing blog everyday... although the way I written in my blog is like broken english... but tat is true of me... I dun wan pretend anything o lie anything in my blog...

Wed is the last class n end of tis sem edi... Yesterday I hav been watching dvd n try to highlight some points for some subject regrading to the tips which lecturers given... Yesterday is deepavali ma... mostly my neighbors in my are is Indian... but tis year like quite quiet o... Mayb all the things' price had been rise... But I try get the butter biscuit which I like... I finish all in yesterday lo... so 2day feel a bit sore throat lo... coz eat too many biscuit yesterday ma...

Tis is butter biscuit which a bit similar to my favorite 1... but tis 1 in packing 1 taste not nice ler... I prefer handmade 1... so regret nvr take photo for tat o... coz when I look on them.. I terus eat all of them lo... :)

I jus changes my facial cleanser to tis brand... dunno good o not... but tis ettusains seen like very soft than the tea tree oil I used b4.

Haha... Tis is a very spicy prawn mee I ate in Klang Parade last few days lo... Look delicious ler..

My bro wil b going to malacca on 2nite den come back again on Sun... haiz... I mis to online, msn, blog... but hav to leave it temporary gua since next week I mus start to revision again o...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.