Friday, November 9, 2007

Make a Wish

I really wish I can make a wish... Coz I really wan realize something but is impossible to me to realize... I leave few of regret in my life within tis 20 years... When I recall back... it feel really guilty n sad... I though I am a strong n independent girl... But when the big problem come... I m useless girl... My mood is ok now... but dunno y think want to write all tis nonsense in my blog... Maybe I jus feel very bore til wan crazy edi... Since tis few days I totally separate from my pc n my loving bed.. :(

Privacy... I wan privacy.......................................................................

I totally cant do my revision 2day ler... My mind is thinking something when I hold my notes... Haiz... dunno how ler... Feel no mood to do revision... next week til go n settle something might be take whole day time ler... 2moro cannot go out hiao... I wil b crazy ler close myself in house few days nvr go outside... Haiz...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.