Friday, November 2, 2007

Study Break

Yeah... study break begin lo.... but need revision for exam ler.... feel lazy to revision ler.... since tis sem subject like not interesting at all.... all feel like bore bore 1... Study break, wat can I do in the study break ler.... I til wonder ler.... Haiz, dun think it 1.... better think after exam den hav more mood to relax ma...

Til hav 2 sem to go then wil graduate from diploma studies.... later on I think most probably I wil continue to study.... but dunno either choose back business course or change to other course.... til thinking lo....

2day I went to my cousin office thr wan to take salary but she not around.... den I jus pass all the stuff to her clerk... but she actions nowadays.... not even cal me said received my stuff n when can give me my salary.... nothing.... wtf.... she changes so fast as I expect... Dunno y our relationship wil become like tat.... cant same wit last time edi.... so sad.... :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.