Friday, November 2, 2007

End of Assign

Tis week I hav been busy wit few assign now finally did all..... but simply do onli since no hav good mood to do it nicely... mayb tis sem my result wil b drop... I dun care about tis anymore... result is not everything....

Next week til hav few classes in coll although it suppose to start the study break.... Tis sat my house wil b add 2more kids.... since they parent wil go some where else so need my mum take care of them... Mus b very fan for me.... Haiz... feel wan to escape from them... they wil stay from sat til next tue ler... scare they touch my thing all tat la....

Yesterday mid night, something surprise thing happened on me... is the sad night i nvr wil b forget....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.