Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Clever o Stupid???

I bought the car jet last sat in Jusco, Klg. But after when back, I dunno how to use to ler... Den 2day I go there n find the stuff to fix for me lo...

This is pic which the stuff is trying to read the manual n operate the jet... The manual does not have any pictures o... jus all words o... I think this stuff hav been try for 15minutes like tat but til cant operate...


After that, got 1guy black t-shirt 1... he is a supplier lo but not for tis product la... the stuff ask him to help lo... n he manage to operate jus within a minute... wtf... beside him is my bf lo... he try to learn from him lo... actually is easy to operate... but we dunno from whr to unlock the pump thing ma...

I b the side viewer lo... haha.... but I know how to operate la... if next time my car types spoil den I can use tis to change the tyres lo.... hopefully lo... but touch wood ler... I dont hope tis incident wil happen on me lo.... :P

I hate revision o... want to go mad edi so many words n theory... I prefer calculation lo... easy to revision ma... :P

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.