Saturday, November 17, 2007

Coincidence

2day so coincidence I met two of the secondary skool frens in Carrefour, Klg lo.... It was I think around 1 o 2 years gua meeting them again... But til like last time look lo.... so funny.... although we stay almost in the same area but we seldom gathering lo.... since they different coll wit me ma... when I free den they busy... wat can do... but feel a bit miss back the secondary skool life lo... is simple n naive a bit ma... ^-^

2moro I hav to face a small risk gua... coz last last week got 1indian guy came after I close the stall... last week I off ma.... den tis week scare he wil come to my stall n rob ler... If rob... sure I dun wan give him money since I work so xinku ler... If he wan die together onli lo... I dun care.... :(

Monday start exam lo... Den wil b end of 27 nov lo... next year I wil graduate lo... mayb wil continue my degree in marketing at Segi, Subang gua.... my mum asked me to study thr n choose tat course lo... Initally I wan choose finance ma... my mum disagree ler... den I choose marketing lo... whatever la... as long as can get 1 degree den enough lo.... since I lost my direction edi ma...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.