Wednesday, May 21, 2008

China 512 Earthquake

I m sure everyone know about China 512 earthquake, it have been happened a week past. But everyday when I wake up, I will read the paper 1 before I go brush my teeth, I hope to read something miracle happened on the them. Today as usual, I read the paper, one guy who has been suffered around 72hours n yet the recuse teams found him n try to get him out from the place he has been trapped. After been removed, this guy passed away. Why he can continue his life after 7days, but cannot survive after been recuse. I dun understand, his wife is pregnant, and his wife and his baby need him, why he cannot survive? Why?

Many people lost their dear family members after this earthquake. They lost everything. Some who survive lost their legs. One girl who only 19years old cut off her legs in order to survive. Despite this, her bf never left her, and promise will marry her and take care her forever. Many couples went to register after this accident. They realize the important to appreciate people around when they still have time.

Let's us pray for the victims of China. Nothing important than our life. So what we want to do, dun doubt about it, just do it. Coz we may dunno tomorrow what will happen on us. Life is so fragile. Few minutes accident can rob our life away forever. Hope the victims of China passed away peacefully. We still hoping more n more miracle happened every minutes from now. Even the golden hours - 72 hours have been passed. But I trust still got survivors.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.