Thursday, May 29, 2008

I failed Math!!!! ( 1+1 is not 2 )

Today I got business math exam in coll. Initially, I tot is just like form 5 add math o smthg similar like tat. But when I read the questions. I found out that majority of questions like lecturer nvr taught b4 ler. How comes o. Tat time I try to think as hard as I can to solve the math questions. Haiz... terrible ler. Most probably I wil failed this subject ler. I dun wan to fail ler. I sure evryone oso dun wan failed in exam. After exam, I heard 1girl said tat lecturer who taught me has resign edi ler. So dunno which lecturer going to mark my paper ler.

Emm... still got 1exam on next Monday. After Monday, den freedom edi o. Can do what I like... all tat. Haha. I wan go learn knitting in my holiday, learn swimming, and bla bla bla....

2 comments:

Kaven Kan said...

Hi, I am just curious. Do you know where can I learn knitting in Klang?

kavenkan@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Emm if u wan to learn knitting at Klang... maybe u can go Bukit Tinggi thr near Giant where the shoplot... I not really sure d actual location but heard my fren said it is on the top of d organic vegetable shop...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.