Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Haiz... doing sux in 2day exam....

2day exam I did sux!!!! i hav break my chance to get the reward from my mum... as she promises if I can get four flat in tis sem... one adidas watch will be giving... haiz... now no chance liao... so disappointed...

I study hard for the tips but nothing related come out in the section b... wtf... when I read the questions in section b... majority is I dunno so detail 1.... I jus know a bit of that a bit of these onli... but hav to choose 3 btw 4 questions... haiz... I feel this subject I cannot get A edi... so so disappointed o... tis coming wed til hav another exam... :(

2moro nite wil go temple pray pray coz thr hav the activities thr one year jus 1time lo... so is compulsory to go lo...

2 comments:

Alex Tan said...

asked you dont c kenji liao mar... u c lar.. now forgotten everything u studied liao~ haihz...

Kathy said...

Hehe cannot control of myself wan to c him ma...


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.