Saturday, May 24, 2008

My weekends ended like this....

As I mentioned in my previous post, I worked in Carrefour for this weekends. Initially, the company said the Carrefour management will not provided electric power for promoter to do the demo thing. But when I went thr, the sewing machine which I suppose to promote placed some where deep inside near the fridge thr. So I requested for electric power coz dun wan stand thr pose like idiot ma. Haha I managed to sold 1 at saturday but today not as lucky as yesterday lo. Today less ppl coz raining ma somemore got strong competitor. They offered buy 1 machine free 1 machine. But is China brand. Haiz.


The machine is placed opposite of fridge. Ppl tot I selling fridge ler. Sweat -.-''''

C one machine in the big rack. Seldom ppl wil notice this machine oso.

After I request to the management, they provide me electric power n table n placed me in front of the entrance. Sometime I feel I like the guard coz stand so so front. Haha.

This is I saw 1 lo quite ugly rite. C like easy to do, but I did spend lot time of it o.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.