Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One Day Training in - Brother Company

I just get one part time job n today I went for training in pj, near digital mall there. First I step in this company, it designed is so nice n good environment since there have free drink machines n comfortable sofa for u to sit while u r waiting. Since there is customer services beside office.

I didnt expect that I wil get the job which related to the sewing machines :). Since I have passion on do all this sewing things ma. Today I learn how to operate the sewing machines with sew out different patterns, button holes, and more. The cheapest model is around RM499 o with free 1starter kit. I m interest too. But not going to buy gua coz need collect money for laser face ma. Just dunno laser got any side effect o not. Emm... need to survey probably 1.

Anyway, going to work on tis weekends soon in Carrefour.

This is the workshop where I been trained here. Full of variety types of sewing machines... I like it...

The display of accessories for the machines and some handmade things saw by machines... Interesting...

The place where cut the cloths...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.