Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My recent DIY collection

This few days after I finished my coll assign den do back my favorite thing DIY doll lo.... haha feel lazy to revision ler although final exam is on next week lo... coz exam for me is jus like memories thing den write out on the exam hall lo... nothing much for me... so I enjoy my favorite DIY lo... hehe...

This doll is made by sock lo... but actually the big smile spoil by my classmate previously... but I fix it edi lo...

This three round dolls is magnet 1 lo... I put them on front of fridge...

This bear bear is medium size made by towel as main material...

Actually I plan to rent inQbox to sell all my DIY collection... now til doing the collection... hope my dream wil come true soon lo... :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....so cute o....


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.