Sunday, May 11, 2008

8tv Online

Recently, 8tv has put majority of the tv show via online which u can watch whatever u missed in previously.... I totally support this new idea of putting the tv show online... coz can save time since the cutting out the advertisements part... unlike watch via tv... but sometimes the loading via net is quite slow lo... but average is satisfy lo...

Yesterday nite I watch the Kan Cheong Kitchen... the sound of that show is quite soft lo... although I swift my laptop volume into the highest... emm.. tis mayb the weakness of watch via online...

2moro will be start my final exam lo... I sure everyone oso hate revision rite... me 2... haiz... after this final exam I definitely will watch the 8tv online "puas-puas" since I did missed a lot of them... haha... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.