Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kenji Wu came to Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang... ( Part 1 )

Haha... 2day is happy mother day so I n my family went to the Black Crayon Coffee Restaurant eat dinner lo... initially wan go Kenny Roger 1 but a lot of ppl queue ler so we went to other place lo... n so coincidence o... Kenji Wu 2nite come to Jusco Bukit Tinggi lo... haha... n I can c him from far onli... coz so crowded ler ....

Kenji Wu chit chat with the My Fm Dj...

C from top... down side so crowded rite...

I really hope I was the one sitting in the VIP seat coz can c Kenji more closer ma...

When Kenji sing the "Hold Hold Hand" so nice wor...

Err... quite blur tis pic coz zoom in take 1 ma...

Few ppl was selected play a mini game whr they can view Kenji more more closer ler... they so xin fu ler...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.