Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yes... He is "Iron" man

Haha... guess this guy taking pic wit me is who... he is "iron" man lo... who is my classmate la... he such an "adorable" fren coz he helps me promote my blog to everyone inside class 2day wor... including lecturer lo... so I should reward him wit something ma... since he ask me to put his pic in my blog long time ago... now I help him to make his dream comes true lo... he mus very touch when c tis post o.... haha...

Y I label tis guy as "iron" man ler??? coz I jus watched iron man n he like quite similar wit the bad character inside the movie ma... :P so he is the fake "iron" bad man.... lalalalala...

Emm... someone tis guy is my fan of my blog o... coz he read all posts inside my blog o... sounds like crazy but it is true o... mayb he is my admirer who knows.... :P

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.