Thursday, May 22, 2008

To Future Me

I just found 1 website which is www.futureme.org where u can write the e-mail u wanted to send to urself o others ppl in the future time like 10years later and so on. I just try to write 1email to myself which I will received in 10years times later. Actually this is a nonsense thing for bored people to do only coz sound ridiculous. But I m thinking, 10years later when I received this e-mail, I most probably forget I had written it 10years time passed. What I wrote inside that mail is confidential and private. Haha... only me can read it in 10years later. Anyone who nothing to do, can go n hav fun thr.

Emm... 2moro going to work in Carrefour lo. Need to wake up early hope no so bored la since only me 1promoter in thr. Haiz. :(

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.