Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yes... hit 200 posts!!!!

As u guys read from day to day of my blog... basically my blog jus talk nonsense n stupid thing which happened in my life... for who like to enjoy this type of foolish posts... of coz I wil feel happy of it... emm... actually feel a bit dull of writing blog recently... dunno y I lost that passion to do this... previously I have passion to update my blog everyday... but now mayb feel lazy o smthg gua... but I wil try my best to get back my passion n let this blog continue til my life ends gua... hope so lo...

Emm... this few days feel so sien of my life... dunno wht to do... o know wht to do but lazy to do... all this shit la... haiz... but the glad thing is I almost finish my burden ---assign lo... after that need start revision gua... but dun feel got mood to revision... I like tension pushing me to move... rather than I be the mover myself.... :)

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.