Thursday, May 8, 2008

I not a "nite cat"....

I not a "nite cat" means I c thing blur blur during nite time driving lo... jus now so dangerous ler... as usual I wil out supper everynite ma... 2nite is the same thing lo... I drive n fetch my family lo go far a bit eat chinese dishes lo since the mamak 1 get bored edi ma... den I need take one u-turn in one junction ma... den I drive over the place to u-turn o... almost crash the traffic light in front... den I faster press break lo... luckily nvr accident... coz I feel scare a bit since yesterday I dream about my car crash by other car inside car park... haiz... hope is jus a dream n nvr be come true...

Emm... exam is nearer but I dun hav mood to start revision ler... what's wrong wit me... cannot like tat... I mus force myself get the mood to revision start from 2moro lo...

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.