Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Assign is time eater

I spend my Hari Raya holidays with doing my assign. Wtf.... I been doing assign whole day but onli manage to write a bit onli. Coz i get confused most the time n refer to book n so on.... Doing assign really consume many times for me.... mayb i wan the best for my assign so i keep on think n think den start do gua....

Currently, my life is like robot. Since i cant online so frequent, so most of the time i doing assign n watch tv onli.... 2moro can go to coll lo coz hav class ma. But tis is not a happy thing for me.... when i think on wan go to coll.... my feeling is more toward the negative side.... coz need faced for that "bitch" obviously...

Tis fri, i hav presentation for finance assign in group.... One of my group mate cant go to present coz he had a-level exam so mayb i need to replace his place present.... But actually i dunno wat i would like to present ler.... no point....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.