Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Secret Room....

Haha... Tis dog is the biggest 1 in my bed..... Is my bf gave me 1 called "Da Chen" o..... But long time edi now look a bit dirty ler...... Coz long time i nvr hug it edi.....

Tis is a "Xiao Chen" is my bf gave oso. Initially tis dog look more cute 1..... but had been hug by me long time den become like tis look lo..... coz i hug tis dog sleep very nite..... very comfortable ler..... but oso dirty edi coz i nvr wash..... since tis dog got my smell edi..... :) watever i go i wil bring tis dog o.....

Tis is the smallest 1 in my bed.... is not gave by my bf..... is other fren gave 1..... i nvr hug tis dog.... jus bring it go national service wit me last time coz easy to bring ma......

View from the front of my bed..... right hand side of my bed is my collection of D.I.Y dolls..... I wil post those pic in next time....

Guess wat??? Haha.... Tis is a OSIM eyes massager..... I used it every nite to massage my eyes very comfortable..... Is used my own money to buy when i worked in pc fair last year.....

Many white color stand look scary but built wit magnet when u on the power, they wil function like a real hand massaging ur eyes..... Try it.....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.