Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spyware

Sad to be said my thumb drive kena spyware yesterday coz i put my thumb drive in my coll's laptop to presentation ma. After that, i go home i forgot to scan the thumb drive 1. Den whole my pc n thumb drive got a spyware which make my internet browser mozila cant use at all. So scary ler since i rushing few assignment to pass up next week ma.

Yesterday really a turf day for me, i try many spyware remover way til midnight til i give up. Den 2day morning, with my bf help, trying for few spyware remover again..... Finally, got 1 can remove my spyware in my pc. I so happy right now coz i can continue to do my assign again.....

Next time i really dun dare to put any thumb drive to the stranger's laptop or pc.... Coz it so risky.....

I jus sent the e-mail.... I hav resign my part time job as merchandiser.... now i waiting them to cal me n ask me in detail lo....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.