Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hard to Handle

2day is my second time to wear contact lens.... It really make my eyes feel uncomfortable first time of wearing since it makes my eyes a bit dry so i buy the eyes drop to make it moisturize.... I apply one drop of eyes drop, it really worked.... but after few hours same thing happen again... I feel my eyes like see thing blur blur.... mayb second time i dun allow to wear so long time gua... mus let my eyes habit a bit 1.... But it really feels good when wearing contact lens coz can c thing clear without wearing spec o.....

Another thing is about tat bitch again.... I oso feel bored edi always mentioned her in my blog... Tis is the last time i mentioned about her... I think.... She so likes to utilize meh.... Up to her lo... Nothing i can do edi... I jus can try to not utilize by her den enough la....

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.