Sunday, October 7, 2007

Homemade Food really delicious???

Homemade Foods Restaurant like very popular nowadays. The food tasted like my mum cooked 1 but charged more expensive. I didnt like to eat homemade food since my mum always cooked these for me to eat oso. But i saw many ppl like to wat thr so i give myself a chance to try at thr lo.... n the result is same as i expected.


The "Big Light" is so special n i sit beside it n eat o..... Environment like simple but got a home feel lo....

The decorate inside the restaurant..... All are the cup which printed the green flower n we can saw them in any kopitiam.....

Tis is the Nasi Lemak, oso ordered in Uncle's Lim Restaurant.... Tis 1 looked ok n taste oso ok.... Not bad la....
The worst 1 is a dish called uncle' lim curry laksa looked like so delicious but when tasted it..... :( Not nice.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.