Monday, October 1, 2007

Life Is Not Perfect.....

Yesterday really make me cant sleep well coz my house behind came a new buddy, meow meow.... The cat keep on meow meow for whole nite..... Of coz the cat nvr sleep i oso nvr sleep..... The cat like finding it mummy...

Tis morning i quite lazy to wake up n thinking wan go coll o not? Coz i dun wan go tat stupid class since tat lecturer lazy to teach n like to talk non-sense.... But finally, i went to college coz wan settle the parking payment n go spend some times thr since at house i do nothing oso. Feel bored at house.... Tis wed got 1mid-term exam for accounting..... But i really feel lazy to revision ler....

When i arrived coll, my fren told me tat class cancel.... I feel so disappointed to my coll management ler..... Always cancel class but dun inform us.....

Aiyo...., now the meow meow stil meow ler..... later when no rain i mus halau it... if not i really cant sleep for 2nite oso ler... :p

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Supported by Home Improvement.